Bank Care Assistant/Support Worker
Are you currently looking for extra work around your current job or looking to pick up work as of when? We have the perfect job role for you.
Better Healthcare ae looking for bank workers to join our growing team in our residential units.
Benefits of the role!:
You can pick or choose the hours you can work,
Works around what you are currently working,
Annual leave paid
Free training/free uniform
Dedicated recruimtent consultant
Previous experience would be preferable.
Caring for people in care homes- this is a role that will offer you the ultimate in job satisfaction – however you will need a caring, happy nature.
We are particularly looking to recruit in the following below area's:
Bedford, Kempston, Sandy, Biggleswade, Flitwick, Baldock.
Email your CV over to ; firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY TODAY!
- Start: 1-2 Weeks
- Rate: £9 - £10 Per Hour Weekend Enhancements
- Location: Bedfordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Better Healthcare Services
- Contact: Bedford Branch
- Tel: 01234 352 000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BANKWORKER
- Posted: 2021-08-11 16:01:04 -
- View all Jobs from Better Healthcare Services
More Jobs from Better Healthcare Services
- Home Care Assistant- NR3
- Community Care Worker - March
- Community Care Assistant
- Community Care Assistants
- Senior Care Assistant - Full Time 40 hour contract
- Live in Care Assistant
- Home care worker drivers required
- Senior Carer Peacehaven
- Care Assistant
- Peacehaven Senior Carer
- Brighton Care
- Complex Care Worker BN2 8AA
- Complex Care East Suss
- Complex Care Worker St Leonards
- Care Assistant Bright
- Complex Care Working Eas
- Branch Support Administrator-London
- Registered Branch Manager-Colchester
- Care Assistant - Full Time
- Care Worker - Evenings and Weekends