Hours: Flexible shifts between 6am-10pm
You will be supporting the mail division with the logistics of cargo and distribution.
A forklift license is essential as you will be handling some heavy loads, and the flexibility to help out in other areas will be of great benefit.
You will be working with a friendly and supportive team and you will be offered flexible shifts between 6am-10pm.
Dangerous Goods training will be provided and you will also be put through a DBS.
Please apply for further information or contact Shannon in our Bournemouth office.
More Jobs from Mploy Staffing Solutions
- Care Assistant
- Yard Assistant (with Counterbalance license)
- Metal Tube Benders
- Machine / Production Operators
- Production Operatives / Luxury Packers
- NEW RATE!! Warehouse Operatives - £10/h
- Linen Porter
- Waiting Staff - Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch
- Billings Administrator
- Kitchen Porter
- Van Driver
- Steel Fabricator
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Arabic Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Turkish Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Brazilian/Portuguese Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Russian Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Italian Customer Service Advisor
- French Speaking Customer Service Advisor