Service Care Solutions are on the lookout for a Mental Health Support Worker to join a supported housing service based in Exeter, Devon.
This vacancy is an ongoing agency position for a minimum of three months with the option to extend or join the client on a permanent basis.
SCS are currently offering a £250 candidate referral bonus if you know anyone who may be interested or have the relevant experience!
Shifts: Long days, and morning shifts - service is open from 8 am - 10:30 pm.
Sleep ins are required, approx.
Hours: Full-time, Agency Contract, temporary to permanent
Pay Rates: £10.75 ph Ltd Days, £11 ph Ltd Weekends, £12 ph Ltd Sundays & Bank Holidays.
Location: Exeter, Devon
Role: To provide support and guidance to the residents of the service assisting with their daily activities such a domestic tasks, social skills, support with finance, budgeting and employment.
You will be liaising with healthcare professionals in facilitating their recovery providing one to one support and partaking in community activities and settings.
Keeping accurate records such as medication reporting, logging safeguarding procedures will be key daily duties within your role.
Each service user will require varying degrees of assistance and training depending on their individual needs and you are responsible for the safe delivery of high quality professional care and services of adults aged between 22 and 64 years old.
- Previous experience in a care setting
- Preferable to have previous experience in supporting mental health
- Preferable to have a minimum of an NVQ Lvl 2 in Health & Social Care
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Referral bonus of £250
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Opportunity for future career development
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
- Loyalty reward scheme
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, or send your CV directly across to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor
- Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
- Family Support Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Warehouse Operative
- Band 7 - CBT Therapist (IAPT)
- Asbestos Technician
- Building Surveyor
- UPVC Installer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Durham Admin
- Housing Assistant
- Compliance Coordinator
- Project Manager Band 7
- Catering Assistant
- Passenger Assistant