BUSINESS ANALYST - LIQUIDITY RISK
Do you have experience working with global businesses as a Business Analyst? If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a global financial services business based in Glasgow, is recruiting for a Business Analyst to provide support on an initial 12- month contract.
- Relevant degree/equivalent experience
- A track record of building effective working relationships with a variety of different stakeholders
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic, challenging environment covering complex subject matter
- Excellent communication skills including ability to escalate effectively and in a timely manner
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and an ability to summarise data/themes in a meaningful format
- Prepare sections of the daily and monthly liquidity reporting suite
- Develop collaborative working relationships with a range of stakeholders across different departments and regions
- Undertake analysis of liquidity reporting data to validate and understand key business drivers
- Participate in improvement efforts including department level work streams and IT automation initiatives
- Ensure liquidity reporting adheres to the defined control framework and is consistent with the key reporting produced across the wider team
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13792
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Investment Research Associate - Equity
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND CONTROL MANAGER
- HR OFFICER
- Senior Investment Trust Accountant
- Senior Compliance Assurance Consultant
- Report Production Associate
- Investment Trust Accountant
- Senior Legal Counsel
- Legal Counsel - 12 Month FTC
- CUSTOMER ADVISOR
- BACK OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- Desktop Support Analyst - 2nd line
- Executory Paralegal
- Front End Developer
- Digital Content Creation Lead
- POST ROOM ANALYST
- EMEA ACCOUNTANT
- FINANCE PROJECTS PARTNER
- FINANCE ASSISTANT
- HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING