Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant)
Field Service Engineer / Mobile Plant Engineer
£26,000 - £32,000 Basic + Overtime (£50,000 Realistic) + OEM Training + Career Progression + Van + Pension
Are you are experienced heavy plant engineer, or qualified with a NVQ in plant and construction maintenance?
Work for an industry leading OEM in plant & construction machinery and earn £40k+ in your first year as a mobile plant mechanic! Enjoy product training on high tech and up to date machinery, to enable you to always do a great job.
Represent a respected and first rate company and be proud to uphold their great levels of customer care, in this exciting field service engineer role.
This OEM provides some of the best construction machinery available on the market and has a continuous growth plan implemented.
They pride themselves on their ability to provide first class care to their customers, and their mobile plant engineers play a huge role in this.
* Mobile Plant Engineer (Heavy Plant / Agricultural / Construction Equipment / similar kit)
* Maintain and fix breakdowns on machinery
* Covering local patch
* Experience with Heavy Plant / Agricultural / HGV / Construction Equipment / Vehicle Diagnostics
* Hydraulics / Engines / Transmission or similar ability
* Full Drivers Licence
* Relevant qualification
Please apply now to;
Key Words: Heavy Plant Fitter, Heavy Plant, Forklift Engineer, REME, Plant Fitter, Service Engineer, Mobile Engineer, NVQ level 2, NVQ level 3, Plant maintenance, Plant repair, REME, Mechanic, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, CAT, JCB, VOLVO, Komatsu, , Diagnostics, Plant Fitter, Mechanical Engineer, Engineer, Service Technician, Service Engineer, Mechanic, HGV Mechanic, LGV, HGV
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website at futureengineer.co.uk to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £26000 - £32000 per annum + OTE50K++Van+Package+OEMTraining+
- Location: Kent, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7943
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-19 13:48:12 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Maintenance Engineer (Night Shift)
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Break Press Operator
- Despatch/Production Assistant
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Refrigeration Engineer
- Applications Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Recruitment Consultant
- Project Manager (HVAC)
- Stairlift Engineer
- Stairlift Engineer
- Domestic Gas Engineer
- Electronic Assembly Technician
- Junior Field Service Engineer (HVAC)
- Field Service Engineer (HVAC)
- Manual Machinist
- Field Service Engineer (EV)
- Field Service Engineer (Electrical)
- Automation Engineer