Manufacturing Project Buyer
Serve Talent are proud to be working with a successful manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a Project Buyer for their facility based in Norwich, Norfolk.
Reporting into the Procurement Manager and working alongside the wider procurement team, your main job will be to procure materials and services in line with project requirements using existing and new project approved suppliers with the objective of maintaining a robust supply chain.
This supply chain will consistently meet project needs in terms of quality & delivery.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Negotiate delivery and price that both supports the business demand and remains within budgetary control.
- Manage existing suppliers as well as seek and locate new suppliers who can improve the effectiveness of the company's supply chain.
- In cases where a non-conforming product has been supplied, progress the supplier's investigation into the root cause, ensuring both corrective and preventative actions plans are reported.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the Company obtains the maximum service from the purchasing function.
Ideally you'll have:
- Understanding of a manufacturing/production environment.
- Be proficient in SAP.
- Experience working in a buyer/procurement type role previously.
- A meticulous mindset and be someone who always follow tasks through to completion in a timely manner.
- If you have experience working within MOD Contractual Requirements and/or GS3001 knowledge this would be ideal but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a supply chain focused person to take the next step in their career, by joining an established team of experienced Engineers and developing your career long term.
On offer is a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, 37.5hr week with an early finish on a Friday!
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, apply now!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£32k - 36k per year
- Location: Norwich, Norfolk, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Purchasing
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Andy Watson
- Tel: 01603 415100
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 253
- Posted: 2021-08-20 13:42:08 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Housing Support Worker
- Manufacturing Buyer
- Manufacturing Project Manager
- Electro-Mechanical Build Technician
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Subsidence Advisor (Home Based)
- Business Development Executive
- Factory Operatives
- Design Engineer Medical Devices
- Technical Documentation Engineer - Medical Devices
- Validation Engineer (Medical Devices)
- Technical Sales Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Graduate Project Manager
- Field Electrical Site Technician
- Project Manager
- Mechanical Site Engineer
- Site Services Manager
- Commissioning Engineer