Senior Architectural Technologist
Senior Architectural Technologist - London
Salary: excellent package commensurate with experience + benefits
Our client is an Architectural firm that believe great buildings hold a balance between form and function, but with people at their heart.
They're an experienced architect studio that specialises in bespoke, large-scale builds, designed to complement their natural surroundings.
Their talented team will work closely with their clients to take their vision from pen and ink to a structure that will leave a legacy.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced Senior Architectural Technologist to join their team in London
About The Role:
Due to sustained growth and a strong project pipeline, we are seeking a Senior Architectural Technologist to join our clients thriving award-winning practice.
Whilst `based' in their London studio, their agile working ethos offers the opportunity to collaborate with other studios on projects throughout the UK.
They are a value-driven socially responsible practice keen to attract talented individuals who share our principles and are keen to realise their potential.
They'll make sure you get the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want it to go.
Our client's diverse portfolio currently includes projects in the Residential, Education, Retail, Leisure, Industrial and Blue Light Sectors.
They are on the lookout for people committed to bringing their best, who deliver on their promises.
People who value and respect others' views, build relationships, and seize the opportunities available to transform the environment one project at a time.
That's how they deliver exceptional results for their clients.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* MCIAT chartership (preferable but not essential)
* A minimum of three years' extensive post qualification experience including leading projects
* Demonstrable software skills in particular proficiency in the use of Revit, NBS Chorus and EnScape
* Experience in delivering architectural projects under traditional and design & build procurement routes
* Client focus & commercial awareness experience of establishing and consolidating relationships to identify and realise business opportunities,
* The ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner with an excellent understanding of commercial aspects of a project
* A passion for excellence, and a desire to embrace new and innovative thinking
* Good motivation, influencing, people management and delegation skills
* A collaborative team approach, efficiently managing your time, deadlines, and workload.
* Outstanding communication skills and demonstrable presentation skills
* Experience and knowledge of sustainable development best practice will be considered advantageous
* Ability to lead proactively in small teams with strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of working as an Architect or Senior Technologist in the UK is essential, for building regulations, planning knowledge etc.
* Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages from inception to traditional contract administration
* Strong and clear presentation, technical and graphic communication skills.
* The ability to develop concept designs, with good individual design skills
* Experience and understanding of construction detailing, UK statutory building regulations and planning policy
* Confident communication skills and an ability to build strong working relationships within our team and with our valuable clients and fellow consultants
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Weekend Showroom Host
- Retail Vehicle Technician Chelmsford
- Nursery Practitioner
- 7.5 tonne Bulk Driver
- Snr UX Designer/ Strategist, Remote
- Head of Testing/Transformation (Consultancy)
- Product Manager (Delivery/Customer Service)
- Motion Designer
- Car Sales Executive
- Vehicle Valeter Chelmsford
- Digital Enquiry Agent
- Payroll Officer
- Night Nurse
- Service Manager
- Deputy Manager Registered Nurse
- Night Nurse
- Night Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Lead Technical Architect (React or Ruby/AWS)
- Registered Nurse