Travel Consultant - Luxury
Calling all Travel Super Sellers! Are you money motivated, possessing the type of sales techniques that can seal a sale at every opportunity? Have you previously worked in a sales environment and consistently smashed your targets? Then look no further!! This is a fantastic sales role where you will earn a great basic salary together with uncapped OTE, working as a Travel Sales Consultant!
This leading independent online travel company, based near Chester is on the lookout for Long Haul, Worldwide specialists to join their busy travel sales team.
You will handle customer enquiries and work hard to convert calls into holiday bookings whilst providing exceptional customer service.
This is a fast paced target driven position and we are looking for hungry sales driven professionals, ones who can close a sale with their eyes closed! Are you searching for a new challenge within the travel industry? Are you interested in booking Worldwide itineraries, tours or perhaps a luxury honeymoon? Have you sold or travelled to worldwide destinations? Then look no further experienced travel consultants!!! We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an experienced team of dedicated holiday advisors who have a real passion for everything Travel.
Duties for the Travel Sales Consultant position:
- Provide customers with excellent product knowledge and customer service regarding a wide range of travel requests.
- Book Worldwide itineraries, tours, Luxury honeymoon's
- Make reservations for a range of products including accommodation, flight-only, tailor-made holidays, and additional extras such as Car Hire, airport lounges and transfers.
- Meet and exceed personal objectives, including sales, revenue and productivity targets.
- Overcoming objections to close the sale.
- Daily administration duties
The ideal candidate must come from a travel background, be extremely self-motivated, money hungry and not afraid of hard work.
You will be enthusiastic, dedicated and thrive on working to targets.
Being well travelled or previously sold long-haul destinations will definitely be advantageous in this role.
If you haven't worked in travel, but have proven target driven, phone based sales experience, with a genuine passion for travel, we are also keen to hear from you.
You will be offered a competitive basis salary of between £18k-20k plus uncapped commission and company benefits.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV.
Please call Travel Trade Recruitment on 0161 923 6120 or email Manchester@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk for any questions.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Client Account Support
- CRM Manager
- Operations Executive
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Product Executive - Ski
- Reservations and Yield Manager
- Beaches Specialist Travel Consultant
- Sales Executive
- Field Based Sales Manager
- Senior Content Marketing Executive
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Guest Sales Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Travel and Fulfilment Manager
- Chalet Manager
- Travel Expert (homeworking/remote)