Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist required in Suffolk
Maxxima are currently recruiting for band 5 or 6 HCPC registered biomedical scientists to fill a biochemistry position in Suffolk
The successful candidates will be experienced in Roche Cobas analysers.
The roles operate on a shift pattern with uplifts in place for any out of hours work.
The pay rate for this biomedical scientist role is £24-25 an hour depending on experience.
Requirements of this biomedical scientist vacancy:
- HCPC Registration
- Experience within a biochemistry clinical diagnostic laboratory.
- Be flexible to work night shifts after a training period.
If you are interested in this biomedical scientist vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you’d like more details about this role, contact the biomedical science team today – we always have time to take your call.
If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Medical/ Frailty/ Elderly
- Locum Band 6/7 Community Physiotherapist
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 6 Mammographer
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 8 Sonographer
- Locum Band 7 MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 4 therapy assistant
- Band 7 Occupational Therapist
- Band 7 Physiotherapist - Elderly Rehab
- Lead MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Occupational therapist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Reablement
- Band 6 Neuro Physiotherapist
- Locum Band 5 MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 4 Therapy Assistant (ideal for OT/PT students!)
- Band 7 Lead Occupational Therapist (Fixed-term contract)
- Laboratory Operations Manager - Newcastle
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist-Permanent-Scotland