Locum GP up to £760 per day, Chesterfield
I'm currently supporting several "GOOD" CQC rated surgeries in Chesterfield with their ongoing locum requirements.
The GP will be supported by ANPs and clinical support staff with your admin work and to make sure your day runs smoothly.
We have been supporting these surgeries for some time now and have had positive feedback from the GPs we have placed their.
For GPs looking for a longer term post, 3-12 month contracts are available, offering a stable income and the opportunity to provide continuity of care to your patients.
- Up to £760 per day
- Day set up will fall with NHS guidelines
- 10 &15 minute appointments
- Progression opportunities
Start and finish times are flexible and the day set up is very standard.
The setup is telephone triage with a view to face to face appointments if deemed essential, self and surgery generated admin.
There are no home visits.
The IT system used is Emis Web and training or a refresher is available.
To find out more about the position please email me directly at or to get started APPLY NOW!!
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Salaried GP in Northampton, up to £11,000 per session
- Salaried GP or Partner - £10,500 per session, Medway, Kent
- Salaried GP Hull, up to £11,000 per session
- Salaried GP, view to partnership, Portsmouth, £11K per session
- Salaried GP, Norfolk Up to £11,000 per session
- Retail Site Manager - Nights
- Salaried GP or Partner £10,500 per session, Ashford, Kent
- Skilled Labourer/Groundworker Labourer
- Senior Bridge Engineer
- Senior Highways Engineer
- Development Control Engineer
- Technical Supervisor
- Parking and Sustainable Travel Manager
- Parking Design Engineer
- Salaried GP Partner, Leominster, Up to £10,500 per session
- Salaried GP Trainer, Gravesend, Kent Up to £11,500 per session
- Long Term Locum - £700 per day, Andover