Carpenter / Window Fitter
A fast growing timber window installation business requires skilled Carpenters / Window fitters to join their team.
They undertake all types of timber window and door installations and repairs across London and the South East.
About the Role
The position is on an employed, PAYE position.
Salary between £42k and £48k depending on skills & experience.
A van will be provided and tools can be provided if necessary.
- A sound knowledge and experience of fitting timber sash windows, casement windows, doors and frames from refurbishment to full fitting
- You must work to the highest standards and be meticulous and tidy with your work
- Excellent communication skills are also required as this role is customer facing
Job type: Employed, Permanent
About our Client
Our client is an established and expanding timber sash window and door business based in South East London, Essex and East Sussex.
Their speciality is the manufacture and installation of a range of home improvement products, including windows, doors, furniture, kitchens and joinery.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply here and our client will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader