Family Para;legal | Legal Aid
Family Paralegal (Care)
Stockton on Tees
Up to £23,000
A multi-service Law Firm based in the heart of the Northeast of England is looking to recruit a Family Paralegal.
As the newly appointed Family Paralegal you will be joining an already established Care Team and under the supervision of a solicitor, you will be running your own caseload consisting of non-molestation orders, occupation orders and private children matters.
This will include the preparation and submission of legal aid applications and you will also be carrying out your own advocacy.
This is fantastic opportunity for those looking to develop their skills with a keen interest in pursuing a career in family law.
Please contact Laura Baron at Clayton Legal for more information or apply to be immediately considered.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Senior Solicitor | Associate Private Client Solicitor
- Family Paralegal | Care
- Legal Cashier - Hybrid
- Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive
- Family Paralegal
- Residential Property Solicitor 1-4 years PQE
- Legal Cashier
- Post Completions Paralegal
- Paralegal / Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor | Brentwood, Essex
- Commercial Property Solicitor / Legal Exec | Brentwood, Essex
- Family Solicitor 3+ PQE / Central London
- Family Paralegal - Private
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal - Private Client
- Personal Injury Team Leader
- Senior Solicitor
- Legal Secretary
- Construction Dispute Solicitor Nq-3
- Legal Secretary