Parts Advisor Vacancy - Motor Trade - Southampton Area
Location - Southampton
Role - Parts Advisor
Hours - 45 hour Week, Monday - Friday and alternate Saturday mornings.
Salary - £10 per hour
We have a rare opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join one of my clients in Southampton.
The company are one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK and they are continuing to grow each year.
Role & Responsibilities
- Receiving parts into stock.
- Booking parts to workshop jobs.
- Maintaining stock levels.
- Handling retail enquiries.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a busy parts department.
- Great communication skills, IT literate and negotiation and organisation skills are
required as you will be entering details onto a computerised system as well as dealing
with suppliers via the telephone daily.
- Experience with Kerridge would be advantageous.
Consultant - Robert Samuels
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Call Centre Sales Advisor - Motor Trade
- ATA Paint Technician / Paint Sprayer vacancy
- Panel Beater - Motor Trade - Torbay
- Service Advisor Vacancy - Motortrade - Bristol
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Gloucester
- HGV Technician Vacancy Essex
- Service Advisor vacancy - Motor Trade - Broadstairs Area
- Sales Executive Vacancy - New Southgate Area
- Service Advisor vacancy - Motor Trade - Watford Area
- Service Advisor vacancy - Motor Trade - Slough Area
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Sittingbourne Area
- HGV Technician Vacancy - DAYS - Witham
- Panel Beater Vacancy - Slough Area
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Andover Area
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Egham Area
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Portsmouth Area
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Newbury Area
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Southampton Area
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Amersham Area
- HGV Workshop Manager