Clinical Nurse Advisor
Leading Procurement solutions provider to NHS.
Excellent reputation for service.
Showing a good level of continual and sustained growth.
Fantastic career opportunity for career development.
You will provide clinical guidance on product performance and cost to support clinicians in product selection.
You will engage stakeholders to support procurement partners and promote NHS Supply Chain.
You will set up governance mechanisms to enable customers to run effective clinical evaluation to drive and implement savings opportunities.
You will provide unbiased opinion and updates on products.
You will work collaboratively with wider Account Management teams to best support procurement partners in the NHS.
The areas this role is covering are: North Central London, North West London, South West London, Kent and Medway.
£37k-£41k basic salary plus performance bonus, car, pension, healthcare, 27 days annual leave.
The Ideal Person:
You will have to have experience of working as a clinical nurse, managing a variety of stakeholders and providing opinion and guidance on products.
Experience of managing a variety of stakeholders, up to director level, as well as the capability to influence and directly engage a wide range of stakeholders to remove any barriers and achieve desired results.
Experience of working in multi-supplier service environments gained within NHS industry.
Data analysis experience.
Knowledge of procurement partner needs within the industry.
Knowledge of relevant products being offered.
Intellectual capability to manage queries and complaints and successfully resolve issues.
Consultant: David Gray
0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector.
We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Full-Time
- Rate: £37000 - £41000 Per Annum Performance bonus, car +
- Location: London and Kent, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: David Gray
- Tel: 020 8397 4114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: OTRDG0608
- Posted: 2021-09-01 18:21:33 -
- View all Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Residential Site Services Engineer - Scotland
- Residential Site Services Engineer - South East
- Residential Site Services Engineer - East Midlands & North West
- Residential Site Services Engineer
- Clinical Product Specialist Radiology/Radiography
- Maintenance Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Non Operative Bracing
- Clinical Nurse Advisor
- Project Coordinator - Lighting
- Distribution Network Designer - Multi-Utilities
- Protection Design Engineer - Utility infrastructure
- Design Administrator - Utility infrastructure
- Business Development Manager : EV charging infrastructure grid connections
- Area Sales Manager - Chimneys and Flues
- Service Engineer : PCB Manufacturing
- Operations Leader/Director Designate
- Installer Sales Manager : Residential Market
- Specification Sales Manager : Residential Market
- Specification Sales Manager - Residential Market
- Technical Helpdesk Engineer - HVAC