Lead Fleet Coordinator
This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group.
With 15,000 properties, a turnover of £115m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
Part of our successful approach is through the provision of various repair and improvement services delivered by our technicians.
For those technicians to arrive safely at each one of those jobs we must have a safe and effective fleet of commercial vehicles.
We are currently recruiting a Lead Fleet Coordinator to join our team to carry on delivering this key function to our residents and the wider business.
You will be responsible for the safe delivery of fleet functions and manage a Fleet Administrator.
We are in the process of rolling out our new fleet of 140 vehicles so there has never been a better time to join Paradigm.
You'll always be busy dealing with colleagues across the organisation as well as our external suppliers.
No one day is the same and you'll find the work highly rewarding.
If successful, you'll be handling a diverse range of functions ranging from driver behaviours to vehicle repairs with a focus on Fleet Compliance.
This role is working 30 hours over 4 days (no weekends) in a Hybrid Work model working from our Head Office based in Wooburn Green and at home.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, we work hard, strive for excellence, in return we offer a great place to work an attractive range of benefits such as Health Cash Plan, Bonus potential, competitive Pension options and 25 days Holiday on starting in addition to 3 days closure at Christmas as well as supporting flexible ways of working.
We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £27500 - £30000 Per Annum
- Location: HP10 0DF, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics Limited
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AD-PARA-LFC
- Posted: 2021-09-06 10:09:50 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Senior Science Technician
- IT Technician
- Resource Planner x2
- Technical Business System Analyst - 2 roles
- Housing Officer
- Gas and Heating Breakdown Technician
- Care Assistant
- Electrical Technician
- Multiskilled Technician - UPVC Glazing/Carpentry
- Floor Layer - Multiskilled Technician
- Multiskilled Technician - Plumber
- Multiskilled Technician - Roofer
- Multiskilled Technician - Plasterer
- Multiskilled Technician (Carpenter)
- Multiskilled Technician - Bricklayer
- Aftercare Manager
- Night Residential Child Care Worker
- Learning Support Assistants
- Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- Asset Lease and Title Manager