Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Successful | Supportive| Spirited
If you're ambitious, passionate, outgoing, and looking for a career with excellent progression, join us! We're excited to be hiring Trainee Recruitment Consultants to start in September.
We're an ambitious recruitment specialist who like to do things a bit differently.
Why work in recruitment and sales?
- Fantastic earning potential
- Progression based on your performance and results
- A people industry
- Challenging mentally and professionally
- A lively and outgoing team
What you'll need:
- Financial motivation
- Sales ability
- Strong work ethic
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Good understanding of social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Commercial awareness
- Business acumen
- Information gathering and problem-solving skills
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at ISL you'll get fantastic on the job training, learning from our top performers and Directors.
You'll have the option to work in a range in recruitment roles to suit your skillset and personality, including candidate Delivery Consultant, Business Development Consultant or 360 Consultant.
Set up in 2007 with the aim of creating a recruitment business which challenged the norms of recruitment… ISL is a recruitment company with a difference!
Our consultants benefit from a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, become experts in their specialised market, have the ability to work both contract and permanent roles, and truly own their candidate or client relationships.
Most importantly our consultants work WITHOUT micromanagement and generic KPIs, in an adult, supportive and equally importantly, a fun environment!
We believe in rewarding our Trainee Recruitment Consultants well…
- Basic starting salary of £18,000
- Excellent transparent & uncapped commission structure (1st year OTE £25,000- 45,000
- 5% annual bonus potential
- Tailored training plan
- Clear opportunities for career progression, with defined career routes
- Ongoing training & development
- Monthly reward and incentive schemes
- Flexible working options and remote working 2 days a week
- Finish early on Fridays to kickstart your weekend
- Technology for effective home working
If this sounds like you, don't delay, get in contact to talk to about joining the team and kick starting your career! Send us your CV and any other relevant information.
Want to know more about our journey so far? Check out ISL Work for us page on our website and find us on Instagram: islrecruitmentbristol
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- DevOps Lead / Head of DevOps - Azure - Remote (Bristol HQ)
- Software Development Leader - Fully Remote
- Software Development Manager - Fully Remote
- New Business and Marketing Account Director
- Product Owner
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Content Strategist
- Product Manager
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Vue.JS Developer
- TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- SENIOR TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER - REMOTE
- Senior QA Automation Engineer - Remote (London HQ)
- Electronics Design - PCB, Mixed Circuit, Full Lifecycle
- UX/UI Designer - London - Fintech
- Senior Software Developer - Fully Remote (UK only)
- PR Account Director - up to £60,000 + Bonus
- Social Media Account Director - up tot £60,000 + Bonus
- Software Tester - Automation + Manual
- JAVA ENGINEER - £70,000