Downstream Purification Scientist
We are currently looking for a Purification Scientist to join a leading Resin Chromatography company based in the South Wales area.
As the Purification Scientist you will be responsible for providing internal and external expertise in a variety of biopharmaceutical purification techniques across complex projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Purification Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will utilise a range of techniques including HPLC, AKTA and Ion Exchange Chromatography to support a number of biologics purification projects.
You will perform impurity analytics using variety of assays including ELISA, PAGE and UV/Vis.
As the Purification Scientist, you will work closely with the design and optimisation of bioprocess purification resins.
You will be involved with both oral and written reporting of data including the production of scientific publications, presenting at industry conferences globally where required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Downstream Purification Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g.
Bioprocessing, Biochemistry, Biotechnology
Proven industry experience in a biologics purification environment, purifying large molecules (e.g.
A working knowledge and practical experience with resin based purification techniques (Ion Exchange Chromatography, Protein A Chromatography, Column Chromatography)
Key Words: AKTA | HPLC | Ion Exchange | UPLC | Column Chromatography | Protein A Chromatography | Chromatography Resin | Biologics | Recombinant Protein | Monoclonal Antibody | Biopharmaceutical | Bioprocess | South Wales | Wales | Application | Purification | Downstream | Scientist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 07/09/2021
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£45000 Per: annum
- Location: Wales,Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5635400
- Posted: 2021-09-07 16:26:52 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- R&D Technician
- QC Analyst
- Senior Stem Cell Scientist
- Bioinformatics Scientist
- Principal Scientist - Translational Biology
- Senior Research Scientist - Target Discovery
- Senior Director - Biologics R&D
- MSAT Consultant
- Senior Scientist - Cell Biology
- Senior QC Bioassay Scientist
- QC Specialist - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring
- Senior Research Scientist
- CMC Project Manager - Biologics
- Analytical Laboratory Technical Leader
- IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect Manager
- Analytical Team Leader
- Associate Principal Scientist
- Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry
- PCR Lab Technician (Covid 19)
- QA Manager