Band 7 CT Radiographer
Maxxima has a thrilling opportunity for an experienced CT Radiographer in London.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week, from Monday to Friday with some weekends.
The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of CT Radiography practices.
The role is available to start ASAP and is ongoing.
The starting pay rate for this CT job is £31-32 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
Why work for Maxxima?
- Practical help with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the apply button.
Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
You can find out more information regarding referrals on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Biomedical Scientist - Histology - Sheffield
- Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist - Remote!
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Band 4 Associate Practitioner in Histology required in Berkshire
- Histology Biomedical Scientist required in Berkshire
- 2x Accredited Checking Pharmacy Technician
- 3x Band 3 Pharmacy Assistant - Southampton
- Band 4/5 Pharmacy Technician
- Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist - Isle of wight
- Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist
- Band 4 Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 5 Occupational Therapist- Mental Health
- Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist- Forensic Service
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist- Inpatient
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist- Intermediate Care
- Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist- Community Stroke
- PRIVATE Band 6 Occupational Therapist- Community
- Band 6/7 CAMHS Worker - Barking
- Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist