Service Delivery Supervisor
Service Delivery Supervisor - Bristol - £25,000 - 9 Month Fixed term Contract
My client is a large provider of total facilities services and is looking for an experienced service delivery/helpdesk supervisor to be responsible for the delivery of the client helpdesk in support of engineering services across a well-established client portfolio.
As service delivery supervisor you will lead a small team in leading and managing the contract provision of the helpdesk and PPM systems.
You will set and ensure the team delivers to KPI's / SLA's and comply with the contract and statutory regulations and approved codes of practice.
You will be seen as the principle liaison with engineering teams, clients, tenants or building occupants and contractors, and draw up schedules of the maintenance attendance to ensure that contractual obligations are met and works are planned in in line with the statutory and regular maintenance dates and call out requests.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established, dynamic, and fast paces facilities management business which is already a leader within the facilities sector.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact me on 02393 878267 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Property Manager
- Full Stack Developer
- Property Manager - Fully trained role!
- Controls & Electrical Design Engineer
- Telecoms Project Engineer / CRE
- Support at Home Quality Lead
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Mechanical Fitter
- Contracts Manager - Reading - Winchester
- Project Manager (Construction) - RQ446233
- Contracts Manager - Derby
- Contracts Manager - Essex
- Multi Trade operative
- Gas Engineer
- Electronics & Firmware Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Systems Engineer – Satellite Communications
- Solution Architect
- Programme/Product Design Authority
- Senior Software Test Engineer