Care Home Administrator - FTC
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS – please note that in line with Government guidance, only new recruits that have had a full course of an MHRA approved COVID-19 vaccine, or who are medically exempt from the requirement to be vaccinated, are eligible to work in the care home.
Staff members will need to have had their first vaccination dose by 16 September 2021 and must be double vaccinated by 11 November 2021.
You will be required to provide us evidence of your compliance with this in order to be able to work in a care home.
Care Home Administrator - Cheshunt, Herts
Kingfisher Nursing Home is a cosy 22 bedded care home where we support residents with their nursing and care needs.
We are a small and friendly home with a great team and a welcoming atmosphere.
You will find us on the ground floor of Emmanuel Lodge, situated in a delightful area of parkland on the outskirts of Cheshunt where there is easy access to shops and bus services.
We are currently recruiting a Care Home Administrator to join our team on a Fixed Term Contract of up to 12 months.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, well-organised, have good communication skills and be able to work autonomously.
If you are passionate about elderly care, and really want to help make a difference, apply today.
Location: Kingfisher Nursing Home, Emmanuel Lodge, College Road, Cheshunt, EN8 9NQ
Job Type: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £11.50 to £12.50 per hour (depending on experience)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
We need you now, they need you always…
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme with instant cash rewards
- Great induction and on-going training
- Career progression and support in achieving nationally recognised qualifications
- 28 days holiday entitlement (pro-rata if part time), bank holiday pay enhancements, contributory pension scheme, free DBS (refunded upon completion of probation period), free uniform, long service awards and access to discounts from hundreds of nationwide high street and online stores through the Blue Light Card
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Lead on all aspects of recruitment within the home, including coordinating open days, screening CV’s, shortlisting candidates and arranging interviews
- Prepare and maintain all new starter and leaver paperwork, including references and DBS checks, induction and training documentation
- Set up and maintain an efficient and tidy filing system for all home related paperwork as well as staff personnel files
- Assist the Home Manager to ensure all necessary records are maintained and are up to date, ensuring there is an audit trail
- Maintain the Finance administration in the home, including preparing resident contracts, processing payroll, and handling invoices and petty cash
- Provide administrative support to the home and arrange appointments on behalf of the Home Manager
- Keep all administrative trackers accurate and work closely with the team at Head Office
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Have experience and knowledge of office administration, ideally including Recruitment and/or HR administration
- Experience of working in a care home environment is preferable, however not essential
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills
- Be organised and with a good attention to detail
- Previous experience of working with Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience of working within a team
Come and make a difference with the team at Westgate Healthcare! #CareWithUsAtWestgate
For more information on adult social care jobs with Westgate Healthcare visit our website www.westgatehc.co.uk
Due to a high volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age."
- Rate: Â£11.50 - 12.50 per hour
- Location: EN8 9NQ, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: The Talent Hub
- Contact: Courtney Richards
- Tel: 01992 627 939
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KF-ADMIN-090921
- Posted: 2021-09-09 12:41:54 -
- View all Jobs from The Talent Hub
More Jobs from The Talent Hub
- Laundry Assistant
- Registered Home Manager
- Head of HR / People
- In-House Recruitment Manager
- Administrator - Fixed Term Contract
- Care Home Administrator - Fixed Term Contract
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Care Assistant/Care Practitioner
- Domestic Assistant - Care Home
- Registered Night Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Marketing Manager (PPC & SEO)
- Bank Healthcare Assistant
- Servery Assistant - Care Home
- Healthcare Assistant
- Chef - Weekends
- Care Home Housekeeper
- Healthcare Assistant
- Care Home Administrator - FTC