Position: Steel fixer
Pay: £22 per hour
Integra people are currently recruiting for an enterprising steel fixer to join a construction team in the Chirk area.
The successful candidate will be able to read and interpret engineering plans and work according to those plans.
Constructing the steel reinforcement for ground beams, columns, floors, walls and slabs to which concrete is added to create the solid structure.
You must be comfortable working at heights and adhere to health and safety regulations.
The candidate will be happy to work in all weather conditions and have a good level of physical fitness.
The Candidates will have a valid CSCS card with the NVQ qualification as a steel fixer.
The successful candidate will be:
A head for heights
Fixing steel bars and mesh to solid concrete bases
Fitting spacers and support
Using hand and power tools
Installing beams and pre cast slabs
If this role sounds as if it will suit you, please apply or call Integra People
More Jobs from Integra
- Bar Staff
- Forklift Counter Balance
- FLT Reach Driver
- Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
- School Cleaner - Cirencester
- Recruitment Resourcer - North Wales
- HR Manager
- Cleaner - York YO1
- School Cleaner - Sheffield S20
- Office Cleaner - Manchester
- Office Cleaner - Wokingham RG41
- Office Cleaner - Morley, Leeds
- Forklift Counterbalance Driver
- warehouse storesperson
- Senior Nursery Manager
- English Tutor
- Waiting On Staff - Twickenham
- Maths Tutor
- Kiosk Bar Staff - Twickenham