One of the largest housing associations in Devon is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join their Corporate Team, covering a secondment for an initial 6 month period.
The focus of this Executive Assistant role is to support the Corporate Team in achieving all aspects of organisational requirement for the Operational Management Team, IT Governance Committee and EVOLVE Board..
Additional tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in ensuring training events for board members are organised in a timely manner.
- Assist the PA to the Chief Executive as required for organising all aspects of communication for the board members and provide cover for that role during periods of leave etc.
- Responsible for the organisation and delivery of the Operations Management away days and ensuring all communication is provided to Operations Senior Management Team in timely manner.
- Be responsible for providing assistance to the Governance Manager/Company Secretary to ensure governance procedures are adhered to at all times and that committee meetings are effectively planned and serviced.
- Manage the policy and key documents spreadsheet and co-ordinate a policy review timetable.
- Where appropriate have responsibility for delivering on key projects and areas of work as directed by the Deputy Chief Executive and Executive Director.
- Co-ordination as required of working/ project groups; including the collation of papers, taking and producing minutes, booking venues and catering arrangements and following up any necessary actions arising from committee activities.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to other members of the Groups Executive Director's and the Chief Executive where necessary.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to board members when necessary.
- Responsible for producing all forms of communication and copy typing using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To be considered for this Executive Assistant vacancy, you will require previous experience in a senior administration role, ideally as an EA and have excellent MS Office Skills.
You will require minute-taking experience and OCR Stage II or and NVQ Level 2 in Administration.
This Executive Assistant vacancy is for an initial 6-month period, covering a secondment.
The role is full time, working 36.25 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The contract could potentially be extended
If this Executive Assistant role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant role, please send your CV lee .
mc millan @ service care .
uk or call me on 01 772 20 89 66 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Executive Assistant role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region
- Start: 27/9/21
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £16.07 per hour
- Location: Newton Abbot, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-16 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver
- Maintenance Manager
- Support Worker
- Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitoner
- Sales Executive
- Recruitment Administrator
- Recovery Worker
- Civilian Investigator - Putney
- Car sales Executive