Network Renewals Specialist
Network Renewals Specialist - Hampshire
A market-leading computer networking company based in Alton Hampshire is seeking a Renewals Specialist to join their well-established renewals/accounts team.
They are a serious player within the Networks/Security/Cloud industry and are seeking technology driven individuals to join them on their journey.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to be a key part of an exciting and growing tech company.
As the Renewals Specialist, you'll be a key part of the sales operations from day one.
You'll become the go-to expert for set vendors and be responsible for supporting major accounts.
You'll need to possess a natural ability to build long-lasting relationships coupled with an exceptional level of attention to detail.
Ideally, you'll ideally possess knowledge or an interest in the IT industry, and it would be a bonus if you have knowledge/experience with any of their vendor products, however this is not mandatory as full training and support will be given.
- Provide quotations in line with SLA's (service level agreements)
- Manage renewal contracts for major accounts
- Raise and process orders and increase margins gained from these accounts, consistently working towards a financial target and KPIs
- Provide sales admin support to members within the sales team
- Work with the sales team to identify upselling opportunities
- Take responsibility for the full renewals cycle; this includes liaising with stakeholders on behalf of the Account Manager, again adhering to SLA's and internal processes
- Maintain and further develop relationships with suppliers that enhances the sales of the vendor product portfolio
- Ensure that your knowledge of product features/pricing is up to date
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone looking to get into an Account Management style role which offers genuine career progression opportunities within an expanding and forward thinking business.
This role is open to candidates with minimal experience as full training and support will be provided, they are seeking candidates with a naturally strong customer service focussed attitude and a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a customer service, sales, account management, renewal's role would be highly advantageous
- Be able to adapt to understand a diverse range of products/technology
- Posses exceptional communication skills couple with a good telephone manner
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be target driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a natural problem solver with the ability to identify needs/upsell opportunities efficiently
- Previous experience using a CRM would be highly advantageous.
Paying up to £24,000 PA (plus £4,000 commission).
As well as a generous basic and commission package, they offer numerous company benefits (including 24 days holiday, increasing year by year, a birthday day off and numerous social events and team lunches).
WFH - Initially this role will require you to be onsite full time during your probation (6 months)
whilst going through training, after this the client is adopting a hybrid approach, 3 days in the office
and 2 days WFH.
More Jobs from context recruitment
- Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- Business Change Business Analyst
- Technical Account Manager - Software Agency
- Datacentre Consultant
- Senior Security (SOC) Analyst
- Technical Account Manager
- IT Security Engineer - 6 month contract
- 1st Line Network Support Engineer
- Audio Visual (AV Support) Technician
- 3rd Line Engineer
- Business Analyst - Payroll Project - Outside IR35
- 2nd Line Engineer
- 1st Line Engineer
- Technical Architect - Outside of IR35 Contract
- IT Security Engineer
- Business Systems Support Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Junior Web Developers (Front End)
- Provisioning Manager