Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Location: Herne Hill
Salary: up to £26,000 per annum
Our client is a growing Italian food wholesale and distribution business with sites across the UK.
They are passionate about what they do, and they are looking for someone to join their team as a Systems Administrator within their customer and business support team.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide systems support to the business support and customer teams whilst supporting the senior systems manager to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction in a profitable and efficient manner.
- Support the set up and training of new system projects in NAV, Magento, Cortinea, etc.
- Co-ordinate and administer the integration between the systems, for e.g.
NAV and Magento, and NAV and Podfather.
- Troubleshooting and resolving day-to-day systems issues.
- Support the marketing department with the setup of products within the ecommerce platform Magento; item integrations, disabling and enabling product lines etc.
- Export and make sense of data from various sources to find solutions and trends, utilising excels and office 365.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of NAV.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: Up to Â£26k
- Location: Herne Hill, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Client Recruitment Team
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J210923B
- Posted: 2021-09-23 15:23:51 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Sous Chef - Live-in Accommodation Available
- Night Shift Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Operative - Night Shift
- Senior Platform Engineer
- Front End Developer
- Transport Compliance Officer
- Transport Route Planning Supervisor
- Warehouse Operative - Edinburgh
- Multi Drop Driver - Edinburgh
- Warehouse Operative
- Retail Manager - St Asaph
- Retail Sales Advisor - Menswear - Oxford Street
- Retail Sales Adviser - Telford
- Retail Sales Advisor - Birmingham
- Assistant Store Manager - Birmingham
- Bar Person - Live-in available
- Grants Assistant
- Finance Apprentice