Medical Devices Inventor - Electronics Engineer - Cambridge
A growing company, based in Cambridge, are currently looking for a number, Electronics Engineers to help with the invention of new life saving and life improving medical devices.
We are looking for a broad range of electronics engineering design skills from embedded software engineering to hardware electronics design.
Ideally, you will have skills at both ends of the spectrum, however if you are stronger on one side or the other, we would still be happy to consider your application.
Working within a team of electronics engineers, software engineers and physicists you will be helping with the invention and design of brand-new medical devices that will be used for life saving and life improving applications.
Ideally, you will have already worked within the Medical Devices sector previously, however if your knowledge is in another highly complex field such as scientific instrumentation, aerospace, wireless tech or similar fields we would still like to hear from you.
This company expects that you would hold a degree within a relevant electronics, engineering, biomedical or software field that led you into working on electronics design of complex systems, however as real-world application of your skills are just as vital we would be equally as happy to hear from someone who learned their trade on the job.
Apart from the opportunity to invent new Medical Devices, you will also be rewarded with an excellent starting salary, bonus, pension and other benefits.
If you would like to apply your skills in the Medical Devices sector, please make an application now before the company has filled their roles.
For more information, please feel free to call Andrew Welsh, Director of Medical Devices recruitment and Scientific recruitment specialists Newton Colmore Consulting, on +44 121 268 2240 or make an application and one of our team at Newton Colmore Consulting will contact you.
Newton Colmore Consulting is a specialist recruitment company within the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Scientific Software, Robotics, Science, Electronics Design, New Product Design, Human Factors, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Field Service Engineering sectors.
More Jobs from Newton Colmore Consulting
- Inside Sales Manager – Team Leader – Boston
- Respiratory Medical Devices Business Development Manager
- Marketing Executive – Boston – Career Development
- VP of Marketing – Consumer Products – Boston
- Microfluidics Physicist – Experimental Systems – Cambridge
- C# Software Engineer – Scientific Engineering – South Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer – Digital Signal Processing - Cambridge
- Experienced DevOps Software Engineer – Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer Consultant – Security Clearance
- Medical Devices Product Development Project Manager – Cambridge
- Programme Manager – Wireless Technologies – Cambridge
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer – Medical Devices
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer – Cambridge
- Medical Diagnostics Design Engineer – Electromechanical Design
- Medical Devices Mechanical Engineer – SolidWorks – Cambridge
- Senior Front End Developer – Birmingham – Plug-In Development
- Supply Chain Manager – Medical Devices – Hammersmith
- Security Cleared Firmware Engineer – DSP Engineer - Cambridge
- Medical Devices – Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Cambridge
- VP of Marketing – Healthcare or Beauty Consumer Products