Insurance Claims Assistant (Marine) - London
Insurance Claims Assistant (Marine) - London - Permanent - £24,000 - £27,000
An opportunity has arisen with a leading insurance organisation for an Insurance Claims Assistant to join their busy team in London that exclusively deal with marine claims.
You will be required to assist in matters such as opening and closing of claims files, reviewing of reimbursement claims, arranging surveys, along with a host of administrative duties to assist the claims handlers and other departments of the business.
A basis of knowledge and experience within marine claims is preferred, this can be from education and internships all a small amount of direct industry experience.
This role suits someone who has long term career aspirations to work within the marine insurance market and is keen to develop and grow.
The company require an individual who is a team player, confident at speaking in group meetings and who has good skills with Microsoft office applications.
A good package is available for the successful applicant and the opportunity to join a leading organisation.
To apply for this role or for more information please call Neil on +44 (0) 2392 314 686 or email email@example.com
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Ship Agent
- Boat Builder (Carpenter) - Sweden
- Full Stack Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Software Test Engineer
- Python Developer (DevOps)
- Principal Bridge Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Senior Electronic Design Engineer (perm)
- Utility Surveyors
- Property Manager (OX34845JW)
- UAV Manager
- Senior Surveyor Rail/Land/Site Engineer/Laser Scan/Monitoring
- Quantity Surveyor - Private Works - Ipswich
- QS - Private works - Derby
- Street Lighting Supervisor (Wiltshire)
- Property Manager - BIR473997J
- Character Rigger - 113317-1
- Capital Project Manager
- Animator - 113268-1