Band 6 General Radiographer
Maxxima has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced General Radiographer in London.
You will be working full-time hours from Monday to Friday .
The hospital is in a vibrant, bustling setting where you will be working with a wide range of patients, facing new challenges every day.
The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of Diagnostic Radiography practices.
The role is available to start ASAP for 3 months.
The starting pay rate for this job is £27-29 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
Why work for Maxxima?
• Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
• Dedicated and experienced consultants
• Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
• Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
• Practical assistance with professional body registration
• A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the apply button.
Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
You can find out more information regarding referrals on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7/8a Pharmacist
- Band 6 Histology Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Band 7/8a CT Radiographer
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 6/7 Respiratory Physiologist
- BMS In Virology - Barts Health NHS Trust
- Band 6/7 Cardiac Physiologist
- BMS In Histology Required - Barts Health NHS Trust
- BMS In Haematology and Transfusion Required - Barts Health NHS Trust
- Band 3/4 Pharm Assistant (Aseptic Services)
- Band 7/8a Cancer/Aseptic Pharmacist Specialist
- Band 6 Radiotherapist- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Band 4 Therapy Assistant
- Band 5/6/7 Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist- Intermediate Care
- Band 5/ 6 Occupational Therapist
- Band 7 CT Radiographer- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer- Barts Health NHS Trust
- General Radiographer- Barts Health NHS Trust