Warehouse Operative / Driver
My client based in Preston is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join their busy team.
They are looking for someone who can do a bit of everything, this could include, Trade Counter sales, picking, packing, loading unloading, stock allocation, answering the telephone, FLT and some local van delivery.
Knowledge of the plumbing industry would be an advantage but not essential.
Full Uk Driving Licence is essential as you will be delivering in and around the North West.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 8am till 4.30pm with 30 min lunch
£8.91 phr however, this will be reviewed after 3 months.
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- Customer Services Rep - Technical and Implementation
- Customer Services Rep - Mobile & Billing Co-Ordinator
- Researcher / Business Engagement Officer (Blackpool)
- Logistics Administrator
- Warehouse Associate
- Data Analyst
- Data Analyst & Report Writer (Accrington)
- Researcher / Business Engagement Officer (Accrington)
- Transport Planner
- Warehouse FLT Driver
- Researcher / Business Engagement Officer
- Data Analyst & Report Writer
- Sales Administrator
- Weekend Cleaner
- Procurement Assistant
- Sales Operations Administrator
- Project Leader
- Level 3 Senior Support Workers
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RLD) NIGHT POSITION - 22 – 33 hours