Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager - IT Service Provider
Unique opportunity to join an award winning, innovative IT Managed Service Provider in the Manchester area in a customer facing relationship and service management focused position.
This sizeable business work in partnership with many enterprise-scale household brand name customers, providing IT consultancy and managed services, particularly within the domain of Cloud Services.
Great opportunity to deliver best-in-class, new and emerging technology solutions, to customers who genuinely value the service!
Partnering closely with major, key client accounts you will perform a range of responsibilities related to relationship management, account management (gentle, consultative upselling) and service management and improvement.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar position, such as account management, service delivery, relationship management etc, within IT services
- ITIL Certification, with IT Service Management and Improvement experience including SLA/KPI management, Escalation Management, Service Management Reviews etc.
- Building and managing customer relationships, acting as the primary point of contact
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities to improve services within accounts.
- A Commercial acumen.
Able to manage pricing releases for service renewals.
- A broad understanding of IT products and services, able to identify opportunities for upselling
- To be pragmatic, dynamically minded.
- To be committed to customer service and passionate about Information technology
This is a great time to join the established Service Delivery function of this highly reputable IT Service provider, supporting their top tier accounts.
This is a business with exceptional staff retention; a mature working environment which values employees, work-life-balance and provides plenty of opportunity for development and progression.
This role is based in Manchester and is paying up to £45,000 depending on experience + £5,000 Car allowance & company benefits
If you're an outstanding IT Service Delivery and/or Customer Success Manager who is passionate about your customers and is looking for an opportunity with a progressive and diverse company then apply ASAP to hear more.
More Jobs from context recruitment
- Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- Business Change Business Analyst
- Technical Account Manager - Software Agency
- Datacentre Consultant
- Senior Security (SOC) Analyst
- Technical Account Manager
- IT Security Engineer - 6 month contract
- 1st Line Network Support Engineer
- Audio Visual (AV Support) Technician
- 3rd Line Engineer
- Business Analyst - Payroll Project - Outside IR35
- 2nd Line Engineer
- 1st Line Engineer
- Technical Architect - Outside of IR35 Contract
- IT Security Engineer
- Business Systems Support Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Junior Web Developers (Front End)
- Provisioning Manager