Workday Engagement Manager
Focus Cloud is a global recruitment organisation solely specialised in Workday.
We are currently supporting a growing Workday Partner with a well-established name in the IT Consulting sector globally, with the search for talents in the United States.
Job Description Summary
The Engagement Manager (EM) will be responsible for developing maintaining and growing client relationships and leading project teams from project planning through execution.
The EM will effectively identify and solve project-related problems that are technical business and resource specific.
This includes facilitation of brainstorming sessions project kick-offs and lessons learned and working with teams to identify and enact continuous improvements to the project-delivery process.
As a senior role the EM will be staffed specifically on implementations that are more complex in nature or have special delivery requirements.
- Be an expert in Workday's Implementation Methodology and ensure engagements comply with all Workday and our client standards
- Lead the customer/Workday project team to provide excellent customer service with the expectation of high customer satisfaction and reference ability
- Understand client strategic goals and align project direction to achieving those goals
- Responsible for project financials including optimizing the project P&L maintaining accurate forecasting and ensuring projects are properly planned and staffed
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget and timeline as outlined in the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Successfully manage and execute complex projects with multiple work streams and/or full platform
- Lead all project meetings including kickoff status steering committee and lessons learned
- Track issues and risks facilitate resolution and escalate as needed
- Provide project specific direction to team members to enable clear communication and effective touch points
- Conducts strategic roadmap planning with clients to intitate define and support incremental sales efforts for our client and Workday
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite - HCM Payroll and/or Financials
- Support the sales cycle crafting approaches and solutions to complex implementation requirements
- Work with our client's staffing and practice leadership to plan and structure a resource plan to maximize project efficiency
- Work with our client's and WD Program Management Office to develop and deploy changes and improvements to the methodology and associated tools
- Actively participates in Workday community
- Proven success working in and/or leading teams using a structured project methodology
- Proven ability to manage and motivate diverse teams - multi-company cross-functional/remote teams - to deliver complex programs and projects on time and on budget
- Ability to facilitate strategic roadmap planning with multiple stake holders
- Superior presentation skills both graphically and verbally
- Able to administer business programs including financials and related reporting
- Ability to manage project team members consisting of Workday Consultants who are assigned to consulting engagements.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision and direct the actions of others
- Adaptable to new operational requests while maintaining excellent project hygiene
- While delivering a project the ability to recognize opportunities for additional services.
- Ability to utilize project resources to Maximize Project P&L
- Coaching the junior team members
- Managing multiple complex business initiatives
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of experience in various Human Resources or Financials disciplines
- Strong experience Implementing Workday HCM, 4+ years within the ecosystem.
- Previous experience working with Workday PeopleSoft or other traditional ERP HCM systems/applications
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources Benefits and Payroll
- Consulting experience with a professional services organization in the Workday ecosystem.
- Workday EM/PM Certification
- MBA or advanced degree desirable
- PMP certification a plus
If you are looking to step up in your career and to make a serious impact in a growing Workday Partner then this IS the opportunity for you.
Apply directly or e-mail your resume at email@example.com for a confidential discussion today!
- Start: 05/10/2021
- Rate: $150000 to $170000 Per: annum
- Location: Atlanta,United States
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Consultancy
- Recruiter: Focus Cloud
- Contact: Matteo Di Giammarco
- Tel: 0203 800 1284
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-5053
- Posted: 2021-10-05 12:50:42 -
- View all Jobs from Focus Cloud
More Jobs from Focus Cloud
- Workday US Payroll Manager
- React Developer
- Workday HRIS Analyst
- Workday Integration Lead / Architect
- Workday Advanced Compensation Consultant
- Workday Learning Senior Consultant
- Workday Time and Absence Specialist
- Workday Integrations Consultant
- Workday HCM & Compensation Lead
- Workday Extend Developer (Intermediate)
- Workday HCM Consultant
- Workday Functional Lead - 1 Year FTC - Fully Remote
- Workday Project Manager
- Practice Lead - Payroll, TT & Absence
- Workday Financials Lead
- Finance Data Solutions Director