AWS Cloud Architect required to create cloud service infrastructure for IoT enabled cloud services on AWS.
This is a senior role but will require high level design, coding, implementation and initial maintenance of a highly scalable system destined for global deployment across various customer configurations each with thousands of endpoints.
So toolchain specification and build will be needed as appropriate to: test solutions, integrate architectures, scale the platform and adapt as requirements dictate.
AWS with Docker containers and ideally an IoT component.
Cloud computing fundamentals: OOD/Object Oriented Design, resilient data structures, algorithm design and Algorithm Complexity Analysis.
Software engineering experience of the full software development life cycle: requirements, test, regression testing / Continuous Integration (CI/CD), source control management, build processes and documentation
Stored and streamed data.
Data science model deployment and monitoring.
The Cloud Architects growing team will be the technical centre point co-ordinating and directing as needed:
Front-end developers on real time analytics, location tracking, insights and data visualisation.
Embedded software development team on real-time data acquisition and transmission protocols.
Cyber security analysts and on threat prevention and platform access
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £65000 - £90000 Per Annum None
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Contact: Toby Isherwood
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1263
- Posted: 2021-10-05 13:36:19 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Cloud Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer
- DevOps Full Stack Software Engineer
- Booking Adviser - Skii holiday travel
- Electronic Technician
- DevOps Engineer
- C++ Software & Algorithm Developer
- Solution Architect, Oxford
- Application Deployment Software Developer
- Data Scientist with Machine Learning and C++ skills
- Data Scientist / Software Developer with Data Science skills
- Senior Software Engineer: Java, AngularJS / GO with RESTful
- C++ Parallel Programer (MPI, OpenMP, GPU, CUDA)
- Principal Subsea Controls Engineer
- Senior Power Electronics Engineer, Birmingham
- C++ Senior Software Engineer
- .Net Full Stack Software Developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Senior Python Software Developer
- Materials Handler ??? Manufacturing