Care & Family Paralegal
Care & Matrimonial Paralegal | Bromsgrove
Are you actively seeking a new opportunity?
A well-established award winning, lexcel accredited legal 500 law firm are currently looking for an experienced Family Paralegal to join their team in Bromsgrove, to work within the team on a range of matters relating to Care and Matrimonial matters.
Dealing with both public and private matters, this role gives an excellent opportunity for variety in your caseload.
To be considered for this role, you will be an experienced Family/Care Paralegal who is comfortable dealing with the above matters.
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, are required in being successful in this role, as well as strong IT skills.
, Salary is negotiable based on experience, between £20,000-23,000
, 23 days holiday + bank holidays
If this Care & Matrimonial role is of interest, please call Jessica Wilson on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Plot Sales Conveyancer
- Senior Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Commercial Property/Secured Lending Solicitor
- Will Writer
- Project and Proclaim Developer
- Childcare Solicitor
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Senior Associate - Real Estate 6+ PQE
- Associate Real Estate/Commercial Property Solicitor
- Float Secretary
- Legal Cashier
- Head of Family | Private
- Senior Corporate & Commercial Solicitor | Thames Valley
- Legal Aid Law Costs Draftsman / Billing Assistant
- Costs Draftsman | Sheffield | Top 50 Law Firm
- Commercial Property Paralegal | Brentwood
- Paralegal | Conveyancer | Romford
- Costs Lawyer | London
- Corporate M&A Solicitor/ Associate | London