SERVICE ENGINEER/ CUSTOMER TECHNICAL SUPPORT
MACHINE TOOL OR CALIBRATION
£25,000- £28,000 PER ANNUM + PROFIT SHARE PAID MONTHLY
OTE: £28,000 - £31,000
DAY SHIFTS - 39 HOURS PER WEEK
DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD? IF SO, THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!
Our established client is a key supplier to the worldwide pharmaceutical industry.
Is looking for a Service Engineer to join their growing team, the primary function of the role is to act as technical support for the equipment product range.
This role will involve answering customer queries by phone/email, supplying requested documentation, visiting customer sites around the world to demonstrate equipment purchased, configuring equipment according to customer requirements.
You will also be responsible for carrying out training sessions either at customer sites or at our own on-site training facility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to and record all technical pre-sale product (PharmaCare and Tooling) enquiries within 24hrs.
- Support after sales enquiries and complaints.
- Assist with the organisation with the delivery of a Company induction program for new recruits.
- Assist in the development and presentation of training programs for equipment and tooling.
- Ensure successful integration of technical information/data, to maintain a professional approach by customer focussed internal personnel
- Provide Marketing Department with technical bulletins and case studies for advertising and promotional activity.
- Attend exhibitions and accompany Account Managers/Agents on visits to customers in role of technical advisor, promoting Customer Support Group knowledge to end users and developing relationships to increase business opportunities.
- Provide service for Warranty and Service Contract.
- Promote and renew Service Contracts for PharmaCare products.
- Provide detailed written reports of contacts and visits to customers.
- Keep up to date with, and report on, competitor products.
- Help to identify new product opportunities through customer discussions and problems.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Ideally recently qualified to HND or similar in a mechanical / electrical engineering discipline, you will have a good, general, technical skills-base, with practical experience of electrical appliance fault finding and ideally an understanding of calibration techniques.
- Experience maintaining machine tools or similar would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of pc hardware/component installation would also be useful, together with good report writing skills.
- The successful candidate will be expected to take part presenting at seminars and offer on-site training so good presentational skills and customer empathy is an essential requirement.
- Full Drivers Licence and UK valid passport.
The Package:- Starting salary of £25-28k per annum
- Profit share paid monthly
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Hols
- Pension, Private Healthcare
- 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am-4pm Friday
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience.
Ask for Emma Gilmore on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you ASAP.
- 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am-4pm FridayInterested? To apply for the Service Engineer Position, here are your two options: "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
- Start: 06/10/2021
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£28000 Per: annum
- Location: Nottingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Emma Gilmore
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-57339
- Posted: 2021-10-06 10:52:06 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Stock Controller
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Labourer/general operative
- Lift Service Sales Consultant
- Lift Service Engineer - Woking
- Platform Lift Service Engineer
- Panel Wirer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Workshop Labourer
- Field Service Engineer M6 Corridor
- Field Service Engineer M4 Corridor
- Construction Project Manager
- Installation Engineer
- Project Manager
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Technical Engineer
- Electrical Test Engineer