Property Manager - Shropshire
Leasehold Block Residential
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE + car allowance
Are you a Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have any experience with Leasehold properties, Budgeting, maintenance and/or excellent Customer Service? Are you career driven, are a keen learner, with a passion for all things property?
My client is a nation Property Management company looking for a Property Manager to manage a Leasehold residential portfolio, and join their vibrant team in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
- Fully trained role!
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments, including common areas, in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner's and employer's liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
- Responsible for business development and dealing with new prospective clients.
- Travel around the area.
You will require:
- MUST have Full UK Driving License and have own vehicle.
- Property experience - highly desireable (lettings, housing, leasehold, freehold, development, etc.,)
- Previous Block Property Management experience would be highly benefitial but not essential.
- Experience in budgetting or financial management.
- Experience in property maintenance and working ith contractors.
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Be okay with travel on the job.
- IT Literate, inc.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanor.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent career progression opportunities (excellent!)
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus'.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Parking Permit
- IRPM support and development.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Ship Agent
- Boat Builder (Carpenter) - Sweden
- Full Stack Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Software Test Engineer
- Python Developer (DevOps)
- Principal Bridge Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Senior Electronic Design Engineer (perm)
- Utility Surveyors
- Property Manager (OX34845JW)
- UAV Manager
- Senior Surveyor Rail/Land/Site Engineer/Laser Scan/Monitoring
- Quantity Surveyor - Private Works - Ipswich
- QS - Private works - Derby
- Street Lighting Supervisor (Wiltshire)
- Property Manager - BIR473997J
- Character Rigger - 113317-1
- Capital Project Manager
- Animator - 113268-1