CFD Software Developer
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer to develop simulations that mathematically model dynamic time dependent chemical processes in oil & gas processesing.
Working from computational fluid dynamic theory and three-dimensional numerical simulation of commercial engine intake you will help optimise the refinery process for veichle efficiency.
Process simulation and optimisation experience would be highly beneficial, ideally in: Advanced Simulation Library, Aspen Plus / Aspen HYSYS, Batch Reactor, K-Spice, CHEMCAD, DWSIM, EMSO, EQ-COMP, Dymola, Flowtran, LIBPF, OptiRamp etc???.
The successful candidate must have strong Software Development and Process, Industrial or Chemical Engineering Experience as they will utilise knowledge of both aeard in this position.
You will also have broad and deep expertise in algorithms, modelling, simulation, and numerical methods and be comfortable working with diverse cross functional teams such as: product and service teams, subject matter experts in cloud architecture, simulation & modelling, computations and dataflow networks.
Knowledge of chemical engineering and industry standard process simulators.
Physics-based process modelling, digital fluid models and flowsheet simulation interface implementation.
Writing clean and efficient code with automated test coverage
Desktop application development, the more complex the better: Healthcare, Scintific, Financial etc.
User Experience Design / UX
Web App and Micro services
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £45000 - £85000 Per Annum None
- Location: South Oxfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Contact: Toby Isherwood
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1106
- Posted: 2021-10-11 00:34:27 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- C++ Software Engineer
- C++ Software & Algorithm Developer
- 2nd Line Support Engineer, external Desktop users
- Marketing Manager, lead generation and client engagement
- PHP Developer
- Senior .Net Developer
- Downhole Electronics Electrical Assembler
- Electronic Design Engineer
- Instrumentation Test technician
- Graduate Support Engineer Enterprise Microsoft / Dell Desktop equipment
- Validation and Verification Technician
- Warehouse Assistant / Storekeeper
- Python Data Analytics Engineer
- Materials Specialist Storekeeper
- Electrical Maintenance Facilities Technician
- 2nd Line Windows Desktop / laptop Support Engineer
- Support Engineer Enterprise Microsoft / Dell Desktop equipment
- Communications and Engagement Manager
- Content / Communications manager, Copywriter / Editor
- Marketing & Communications Media Campaign Manager