Job title - Lettings Officer
Location - South London housing association (working from home)
Contract - Ongoing till April 2022
Hours - Full time 36 hours per week Mon-Fri
Start Date - Asap
The Role Summary and duties
The role of lettings officer with our client is to let general needs properties as well as housing for older people to applicants nominated by local authorities.
The duties include: processing end of tenancies (pre-voids), advertising voids, shortlisting applicants, arranging viewings and sign ups.
Many of our applicants are vulnerable or have specific care and support needs, and excellent communication skills and a well developed sense of good customer care are a ‘must' for the role.
The post is desk based and involves frequent liaison with key internal and external colleagues, including neighbourhoods teams, Voids and Repairs service, Housing for Older People team and local authority staff.
- Ability to communicate clearly and sympathetically with a wide range of people, with a commitment to providing excellent customer care
- Proficiency in the use of digital technology, such as Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience of Orchard and CRM would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Ability to organise, manage and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work as part of a team, embracing the ‘One Team' approach
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly target driven environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality
- Own laptop and phone required
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Construction Project Manager
- Business Support Officer
- Band 6 RMN
- Warehouse Operative
- Bench Joiner
- Fire Alarm Engineer
- Dutch speaking Customer Service
- Contact Tracer
- Senior Finance Business Partner
- Resource Assistant
- Scheme Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Childrens social worker
- Registered Nurse
- Support Worker
- Senior Property Services Administrator/Operations Administrator
- Health Care Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor
- Principal Accountant