As Marketing Web Administrator, you will be joining a long-standing, highly recognised, Banbury organisation, on a permanent, full-time basis (Monday - Friday) 37.5 hour.
The purpose of the role is to create, maintain and optimise the product offering through the website, to drive traffic and sales and provide a better customer experience.
This role would be ideal for someone looking for an opportunity to learn about product merchandising online and develop (long-term) into an e-Commerce position.
What will you be doing as Marketing Web Administrator?
- Working closely with the Product Management team to create, maintain and optimise product content (e.g.
sales copy, product attributes, images)
- Ensuring all products are well structured and easy to purchase for customers
- Using data quality reports to ensure the most accurate product information is on the website and maintaining an up-to-date product offering
- Cooperating with the Marcoms and eCommerce teams for promotional activity and in the creation of enriched web content; including web landing pages and blog content
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing team to ensure the best possible SEO of our products and categories online
- Assisting in identifying key search trends and using this information to ensure effective product placement within the site
- Good copywriting ability preferred (not essential) and be able to write effectively for the web to generate traffic
- Monitoring performance through Google Analytics and SEO keyword ranking reports to ensure traffic and revenue targets are met
- Working with the digital team to conduct taxonomy and content audits to identify improvements across the website
As Marketing Web Administrator you must be / have:
- Experience in data management and able to maintain accurate information and attributes for a high number of products
- The ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar as well as editing/proofing skills for both online and offline media
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and web content management (knowledge of HTML preferred but not essential)
- Good analytical skills to identify performance issues, spot trends to inform our strategy (preferred, but not essential)
- Enthusiastic, show initiative and have a willingness to learn
- Both target and deadline driven
- High level of personal organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own workload, while maintaining focus on key objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels, both orally and written
- Can adopt a flexible approach to changing priorities
- Strong understanding and use of Microsoft Office and Google Office tools
What's in it for me?
The salary is very competitive - discussed upon shortlisting stage.
The benefits package includes pension, life assurance, critical illness insurance, BUPA, health cash plan, bonus, free parking and more!
- Rate: DOE + excellent benefits
- Location: Banbury, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Tel: 01295 680800
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-10-13 10:55:51 -
- View all Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
More Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Installations Assistant Manager
- Service Administrator
- Yard Sales Supervisor
- HR Advisor
- Warehouse Operative/Yard Assistant
- Sales Executive
- Spares Warehouse Operative
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Customer Service Administrator
- Junior Account Manager (London territory)
- Territory Account Manager (North Region)
- Receptionist Administrator
- Key Account Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Warehouse Operative
- Finance Business Partner
- HR and Payroll Coordinator
- Product Development Executive (Scientific)