Infrastructure Architect : HPC / Storage
Infrastructure Architect - HPC / Storage - London (Remote Based)
£90,000 - £110,000 + fantastic benefits and excellent pension.
Primary Purpose of Role:
Within this role you will be working in a core Architecture function of around 8 people in a complex hybrid technical environment that supports a service that is the first of its kind in the world.
You will be responsible for providing architectural leadership on all things HPC & Storage within a Peta byte scale environment.
You'll be someone that enjoys working with high performance compute technologies and want to work with things like Mellanox, Cumulus or Openstack.
You'll be working with technologies such as Lustersfx, S3 and AWS Parallel Cluster and be responsible for architecting and securing Peta byte scale object stores.
You'll be the subject matter expert and lead voice on all things HPC.
Your technical experience will have seen you develop the following skills:
* Experience of architecting HPC high performance solutions.
* Experience of architecting and securing Peta byte scale object stores i.e.
Quantum / AWS S3 at Peta byte scale
* Advanced compute experience with knowledge of Intel / NVIDA GPU / Field Gate Programmable arrays
You will have exposure to some of the following technologies:
* Cumulus / Mellanox
* Parallel file systems (Weke.io or equivalent)
* Cloud HPC AWS
* Parallel cluster
* NVIDA GPU
* Quantum object storage
* Schedulers IBM Lsf / Slurm
* HPC Computer clusters Intel / Linux
This is a unique opportunity within the high performance compute field to be the lead individual within an organisation that is doing things that have never been done before.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Rate: £90000 - £110000 Per Annum
- Location: London / Remote Based, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Holly
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HJ/AR/057070
- Posted: 2021-10-18 13:12:25 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Mid/Snr Account Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Product/B2B/SaaS)
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS)
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS) London
- Remote AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Director Digital Transformation (Sales/Consultancy) Remote
- Head of Testing/Digital Transformation Leader (Consultancy) Remote
- Snr Fullstack Engineer, Remote
- Snr or Mid-weight Fullstack Engineer/Developer, Remote
- Director Consulting Services (Testing Services)
- Director Consulting Services (Digital Transformation, Data, UX or Testing)
- Business Data Analyst (AWS/Agile) : Remote
- Director Business Consulting (Digital/IT Consultancy)
- Technical SEO Specialist (Remote/Hybrid)
- Product Director, Remote (B2B/Customer Impact)
- UI Front End Developer, Remote or Hybrid
- Data Business Analyst, Home based
- Full stack Engineer within Publishing - Remote