We have an excellent opportunity for Operatives to join an established company based in Bolton.
With various departments including Assembly, Engineering, Welding, Paint Spraying and more we have vacancies available with immediate start.
We are looking for General Operatives to join the team on temp to perm contracts.
This role is to support us with the production and building of bespoke furniture.
All units are made in house in Bolton from start to finish.
This means we have vacancies in various departments from the engineering bay to assembly, seating and paint shop.
This will be an ongoing contract with the potential to be offered a permanent placement.
Full training will be provided however you will be required to carry out various manual labour tasks so you must be physically fit.
Task will involved but will not be limited too;
- Packing orders
- Assembling furniture
- Working on production line
- Working on the paint booth
- Spraying metal products
- Drilling metal products
- You will be working 40 hours per week as standard (Monday to Friday)
- Overtime is available paid at time and a half for first 8 hours and then double time thereafter
- On-site parking
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or apply with your CV to be considered.
You can also reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Construction Project Manager
- Business Support Officer
- Band 6 RMN
- Warehouse Operative
- Bench Joiner
- Fire Alarm Engineer
- Dutch speaking Customer Service
- Contact Tracer
- Senior Finance Business Partner
- Resource Assistant
- Scheme Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Childrens social worker
- Registered Nurse
- Support Worker
- Senior Property Services Administrator/Operations Administrator
- Health Care Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor
- Principal Accountant