Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician
Our client a young energetic Architect firm based in Somerset are looking for an amazing Senior Technician/Architect to join the team.
The team all have strong connections with the local area and understand the importance of providing an excellent service across the county.
You will be highly motivated and organised with a passion for architect and design.
You will have experience working in a similar role ,and be confident with all aspects of design from submitting planning to site surveying.
* Detailed knowledge of Planning Procedures
* Detailed knowledge of UK Building Regulation requirements
* Be able to confidently produce Building Regulation drawings
* On Site surveying experience
* Residential project design experience
* Confidence in submitting Planning and building regulation applications
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Excellent Software Knowledge: Caddie, Autocad.
* 2+ years minimum working in an Architectural Practice
* Detailed knowledge of Planning and the UK Building Regulations
* Fully confident in submitting building regulation applications
* Positive strong outgoing communicator
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Keen eye for detail
* Ability to multi-task, and work on more then one project at a time
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Rate: £30000 - £30000 Per Annum
- Location: Shepton Mallet, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Jessica
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JJA/AR/057096
- Posted: 2021-10-21 10:31:28 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Mid/Snr Account Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Product/B2B/SaaS)
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS)
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS) London
- Remote AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Director Digital Transformation (Sales/Consultancy) Remote
- Head of Testing/Digital Transformation Leader (Consultancy) Remote
- Snr Fullstack Engineer, Remote
- Snr or Mid-weight Fullstack Engineer/Developer, Remote
- Director Consulting Services (Testing Services)
- Director Consulting Services (Digital Transformation, Data, UX or Testing)
- Business Data Analyst (AWS/Agile) : Remote
- Director Business Consulting (Digital/IT Consultancy)
- Technical SEO Specialist (Remote/Hybrid)
- Product Director, Remote (B2B/Customer Impact)
- UI Front End Developer, Remote or Hybrid
- Data Business Analyst, Home based
- Full stack Engineer within Publishing - Remote