Unified Communications Engineer
Technical Support Unified Communications Engineer - Cheltenham or Stockport - Predominantly WFH - £35,000 to £52,000 DOE
Are you looking to join an innovative and market leading company which values its employees quality of life?
Do you want to work from home a large amount of the time and get the opportunity to improve your skillset and provide cutting edge technical support?
Look no further!
Our client is looking to expand their existing team of Technical Support collaboration Engineers, these positions are available on a predominantly remote basis with travel to the base office of either Stockport or Cheltenham on a once weekly basis on average.
Within this position you will be a point of escalation to resolve network issues, configure systems and use remote tools to provide support from afar.
For some issues you will be in regular contact with clients via phone or email to provide clear instruction on how to resolve issues.
Skills & Experience:
- Management of escalated incident tickets.
- Troubleshooting experience within Cisco Collaboration Systems and Voice Gateways [SIP and ISDN]
- Knowledge of network theory - OSI Model, TCP, IP.
- Experience with computer networks including Routing and Switching.
- Experience dealing with customers and clients directly.
- Cisco CCNA Collaboration [Minimum requirement]
- Cisco CCNP Collaboration.
- Cisco Contact Centre Express.
- Red box recording.
- Cisco Webex calling.
- Enghouse Zeacom Telephony.
- Networking and Security experience.
- Identification and management of hardware and software issues and solutions.
- Technical troubleshooting
- Diagnosing and repairing faults
- Installing and maintaining vendor hardware and software.
- Interact with customers professionally to evaluate their issues root causes.
- Communicate with non-technical customers to walk them through the resolution process for their issue
- Follow up with customers to ensure solutions have worked effectively
- Organise the replacement of faulty hardware
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Maintain up-to date documentation of solutions and tickets.
- Manage multiple client issues through the ticketing system.
- Testing new technologies and software's.
- Working with the out of hours on-call rota
- Life Insurance equivalent to four times your annual salary.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, 32 days total.
- The benefits package is currently up for review and is in the process of being revamped.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Assistant Property Manager
- Apprenticeship - Property Management
- Global Product - Programme Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Property Manager
- Property Administrator
- MEP Engineer
- Cost Manager
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Junior Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Compliance Administrator
- Legal & Compliance Executive
- IT Support Technician
- Interim Head of Talent Acquisition
- Bids Executive
- Commercial Manager
- Yacht Designer
- Product Support Team Leader
- CAT Project Coordinator