Maintenance Engineer - Portsmouth - £40k
Are you a multi-skilled maintenance engineer looking for a change? Or perhaps an electrical/mechanical engineer looking for a rewarding position?
My client are a market leading and innovative company, who have a large manufacturing site based in Portsmouth.
They are looking for a maintenance engineer (with good electrical background) to join the team!
Do you have the following:
Test and Inspect
NVQ Level 3 electrical/mechanical qualified (ideally)
HNC in Electrical or Electronic engineering (ideally)
Any experience in PLC programming is advantageous
If you have the required skill sets and want to join a company that values your work, please apply with your CV or contact Yasmin at Stream Resourcing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not contacted within 3 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Other job roles that this may be suited to include: Maintenance Technician, Craftsman or Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician, Field Service Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Site Engineer.
Commutable from Portsmouth, Portchester, Gosport, Fareham, Whiteley, Chichester, Southampton, Bursledon, Waterlooville, Emsworth, Hayling Island etc.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Production Manager
- Manufacturing Technician
- Junior Maintenance Engineer
- Site Maintenance Supervisor
- Senior Commercial Manager
- C# Software Engineers required!
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Production Assembly Test Operator
- 1st Line Support Analyst - 5192032
- 2nd Line Analyst - 5192034
- Senior Packaging Technologist
- Case Manager
- IT Commercial Manager
- Senior Quality Manager/QP
- Private Client Lawyer
- Senior Medical Advisor Cardiovascular
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Publications Delivery Specialist
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Split Shifts)
- Maintenance Manager