Technical Support Enterprise Engineer
Technical Support Enterprise Engineer - Cheltenham or Stockport - Predominantly WFH - £35,000 to £52,000 DOE
Are you looking to join an innovative and market leading company which values its employees quality of life?
Do you want to work from home a large amount of the time and get the opportunity to improve your skillset and provide cutting edge technical support?
Look no further!
Our client is looking to expand their existing team of Technical Support Enterprise Engineers, these positions are available on a predominantly remote basis with travel to the base office of either Stockport or Cheltenham on a once weekly basis on average.
Within this position you will be undertaking enterprise level support to resolve network issues, configure systems and use remote tools to provide support from afar.
For some issues you will be in regular contact with clients via phone or email to provide clear instruction on how to resolve issues.
Skills & Experience:
- Management of escalated incident tickets.
- Troubleshooting experience within Cisco Collaboration Systems and Voice Gateways [SIP and ISDN]
- Knowledge of network theory - OSI Model, TCP, IP.
- Experience with computer networks including Routing and Switching.
- Experience dealing with customers and clients directly.
- Cisco CCNA [Minimum Requirement]
- Cisco CCNP Security or Enterprise
- Cisco security products experience (ASA, FMC, FTD, Stealthwatch, and umbrella)
- Fortinet NSE Level 4
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Wifi
- Identification and management of hardware and software issues and solutions.
- Technical troubleshooting
- Diagnosing and repairing faults
- Installing and maintaining vendor hardware and software.
- Interact with customers professionally to evaluate their issues root causes.
- Communicate with non-technical customers to walk them through the resolution process for their issue
- Follow up with customers to ensure solutions have worked effectively
- Organise the replacement of faulty hardware
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Maintain up-to date documentation of solutions and tickets.
- Manage multiple client issues through the ticketing system.
- Testing new technologies and software's.
- Working with the out of hours on-call rota
- Life Insurance equivalent to four times your annual salary.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, 32 days total.
- The benefits package is currently up for review and is in the process of being revamped.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Production Manager
- Manufacturing Technician
- Junior Maintenance Engineer
- Site Maintenance Supervisor
- Senior Commercial Manager
- C# Software Engineers required!
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Production Assembly Test Operator
- 1st Line Support Analyst - 5192032
- 2nd Line Analyst - 5192034
- Senior Packaging Technologist
- Case Manager
- IT Commercial Manager
- Senior Quality Manager/QP
- Private Client Lawyer
- Senior Medical Advisor Cardiovascular
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Publications Delivery Specialist
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Split Shifts)
- Maintenance Manager