Senior PM&C Project Professional
Senior PM&C Project Professional
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Portsmouth as a Senior PM&C Project Professional.
The role will be an initial 9 month contract and will provide you with will operate PM&C processes on a medium/large project, or be responsible for some aspects of PM&C (for example scheduling) on a larger and more complex project.
- Knowledge and understanding of his her Line of Business or project.
- Broad PM&C experience demonstrated in a professional within a significant business or project.
- Extensive, expert level understanding of one or more PM&C tools techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of the PM&C capability landscape including with Professional institutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Business environment for Line of Business or project.
- Knowledge and experience of PM&C governance and assurance processes such as Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs).
- Experience of influencing stakeholders inside the company.
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders to achieve business success.
- Ability to capture, and share best practice.
- Roles typically require a university degree, or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
Key skills & qualifications
- Understanding of Line of Business or project, its markets, customers, strategic priorities and culture.
- Experience of building relationships and negotiating outcomes with internal stakeholders.
- Some understanding of the wider PM&C Management environment, and of developments and practices in the field.
- Some understanding of the structure, organisation, processes and culture of Line of Business or project, so as to be able to support implementation of appropriate PM&C approaches.
- Accountable as a member of the Line of Business or project PM&C team for supporting development and implementation of appropriately tailored PM&C practices.
- Accountable for ensuring one or more aspects of PM&C practices in Line of Business or project meet are suitable for purpose
- No supervisory responsibilities but will provide information/technical guidance to new team members.
- Limited indirect impact on the Line of Business or project IBP
- Limited impact on performance of local team
- Supports implementation of strategy for PM&C development in Line of Business or project.
- Contributes to development of PM&C strategy for Business Unit or Line of Business.
- Job has an impact by providing services/information on matters that assist others in making decisions
- Work is typically within standardised processes/procedures.
What we're looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £28.43 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Cost Base Accountant
- Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce
- Supply Chain Principal
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Naval Architect
- Finance Manager
- Sales Development Representative - PropTech,
- BI Developer
- Treasury Accountant
- Sales Account Manager / Executive
- IoT Project Manager
- Senior Server & Storage Engineer
- Project Buyer
- Learning & Development Coordinator
- Electronic Warfare Senior Systems Engineer
- Support Engineer
- Quality Advisor
- HR & Vetting Administrator
- Foundation Engineer
- Business Intelligence Developer