Service Coordinator - Middlesex
My client are a leading mechanical contractor within the commercial sector, with over 40 years' experience of delivering excellence in our chosen field.
Based in Shepperton, working with 30 mobile engineers and 20 office-based colleagues.
With ambitious, yet achievable plans for growth we are a company that will provide tremendous opportunities for anyone whom applies a strong work ethic and delivers excellent levels of performance.
A Service Coordinator performs a variety of tasks to ensure a high standard of customer service delivered at all times, supporting the delivery of business objectives.
Ensure all KPI's are met for assigned clients.
Where failings are made, escalate to line manager within 24 hours.
Take responsibility for all assigned client enquiries including and not limited to F Gas sheets, critical spares etc
Proactively booking in pre-planned maintenance visits with assigned clients, working alongside our planner to ensure contracts are completed in a timely manner.
Review, amend where necessary and issue report sheets to clients in line with agreed SLA's.
Responsible for all repair works for assigned clients, ordering parts and confirming arrival of those parts, authorising supplier invoices, booking in dates (provisional dates if awaiting parts) and liaising with clients, suppliers and our planner.
Manage emergency call out requests, ensuring clients are kept informed at all times and that our 4-hour response guarantee is met.
Retrospectively calculate and issue costs for emergency call outs and issue to clients.
Take responsibility for urgent remedial quotes following emergency call outs.
Proactive follow up of all remedial quotes.
Upgrade remedial quotes to live jobs
Review and send all quotes from Estimators, supporting with queries.
Understand the function of other team members around you to be able to cover for planned and unforeseen absences.
Raising customer Permits for Booking in of works
Answering Telephone calls, dealing with customers directly or passing to relevant dept.
Actioning own emails, ensuring acknowledgment and response in timely manner.
Any other task the organisation deems necessary, especially at busy periods.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- CNC Machine Tools Service Engineer based in the West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - Staffordshire
- Access Control & CCTV Engineer - Exeter
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security - Bristol
- HGV Technician based in Plymouth
- Photocopier Engineer - London
- Powered Access Engineer based in West Midlands
- Powered Access Engineer based in Avonmouth
- Powered Access Engineer based in London
- Powered Access Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Essex
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Wiltshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Gloucestershire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Lincolnshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Middlesex
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Devon
- Fire & Security Engineer based in North
- Fire & Security Engineer based in North West
- Fire & Security Engineer based in South Wales