Blackfield Associates are partnered with leading Pharmaceutical in the Dartford area looking for a Qualified Person (Contract, 3 days a week).
As the Qualified Person, you review and certify product batches for human use in compliance with the Marketing Authorisation (MA) and EU GMP Guidelines and Directives.
Key responsibilities within the position will be to (Not limited to):
- Working with Product Managers to agree, review and approve documentation relating to New Product Introduction as defined by the Product Realisation Process.
- Perform batch certification of designated products (Medicinal Products (Licensed and Unlicensed) and sterile Medical Devices) in compliance with the MA and EU GMP Guidelines and Directives.
- Provide support to the Quality Manager in the Maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) to support the business and maintain compliance with the legislation regarding the company MAs, Manufacturer's / Importer's Licences, Manufacturer's “Specials” Licence and Wholesale Distribution Authorisations (Human).
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have at least 5 years' experience in Quality Related function in the Pharmaceutical Industry and have a minimum of a Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology.
The ideal candidate will also be Eligible to be named as a Qualified Person on the Manufacturer's / Importer's Licences for the companies operating out of Units G2-G4.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV Oliver@BlackfieldAssociates.com or call Oliver on 02392 314 792.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Maintenance Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Manager - 5192266
- Operations Manager
- Public Law Lawyer-
- CNC Miller / Programmer - Late shift
- Claims Handler (Marine Cargo) - London
- Junior Facilities Manager
- Automation Engineer
- Subsea Mechanical Engineer - North East Hampshire
- Commercial Manager
- Digital Test Design Engineer
- Case Manager - Spinal
- Production Controller Supervisor
- PR Campaign Manager - 114014-1
- Contract Software Engineer/Developer (Defence - C/C++ & Java)
- Facilities Co-Ordinator/Receptionist
- Vendor Business Administrator - 113844-1 / 114355-1
- Senior Business Analyst - RQ481991
- Multi Skilled Maintenance - Continental Shift
- DevOps Engineer