Do you have experience working as a Copy Typist? Can you work in a fast-paced administration environment?
Our client is looking for an experienced Copy Typist to join their established team based in West Malling.
- Typing up Theft/RTC reports for clients
- Using an inhouse system
- General administration duties
You must have:
- Strong administration skills
- Fast and accurate copy typing skills
- Insurance/Legal background preferred
- Motivated self-starter
- PC literate with excellent use of Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team
Hours for this role are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Junior Finance Consultant - Surrey
- Senior Care Administration Supervisor
- Finance Apprentice - Kent or Essex
- Complaints Handler
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Services Advisor
- Digital Sales Adviser
- Customer Service Adviser
- Part Time Customer Service Adviser
- Transport Operations Controller
- Warehouse Operatives (Temp to Perm) - Paddock Wood
- Accounts Administrator
- Fork Lift Truck Driver / Yard Operative
- Client Liaison Officer
- Intake Quality Controller - Fresh Produce
- Sales Administrator - Maternity Contract
- Engineer Scheduling Administrator
- Warehouse Administrator - Night Shift
- Production Operatives (Temp to Perm)
- Administrator (Part-time)