Marketing Manager - Industry leading international co
We are recruiting for our industry leading international client.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a commercially minded marketing manager to help promote their growing portfolio of events, drive visitor attendance, increase international brand awareness, and help generate new business opportunities for our sales team across a variety of B2B marketing and communication channels.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering international marketing campaigns that will support new business development and increase awareness of our events throughout Europe and North America.
You will be working as part of a team of people passionate about creating unique international events.
Working with event managers, marketing and database managers, designers, and the CEO to create highly targeted cross channel campaigns delivered to targeted markets within a variety of chemicals, materials, technology, and engineering focused sectors.
Our ideal candidate will have an interest in new technology and engineering, as well as environmental and sustainable issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage digital marketing campaigns across all relevant B2B channels
- Work with event managers, marketing designers, and database managers to build and execute our email marketing strategy
- Use analytics and insights to understand audience engagement and campaign performance for reporting and to make campaign adjustments and retarget key audiences
- Work with our database management team to segment data groups according to engagement with our various campaigns and help plan the next action according to their behaviour
- Create campaign promotional content, copywriting for website, email marketing, newsletters, and press releases
- Work with graphic designers to create interesting and highly relevant industry content
- Work with event managers to produce high quality marketing material and content
- Work with designers to enhance brand identity and recognition, improve design and content of our websites, and ensure they are kept up to date.
- Manage our marketing campaigns and ensure they are delivered on time
- Develop and manage SEO and PPC strategies
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in managing and delivering B2B marketing campaigns, preferably within technology or engineering sectors, across digital and print channels
- Strong knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation software
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns
- Good understanding of SEO development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A commercial mindset with a results driven approach to lead generation and brand awareness
If the abvoe sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply for this fabulous opportunity!
- 25 days annual holiday plus an extra 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year;
- Opportunity for international travel;
- Casual office attire;
- Company events.
More Jobs from Fusion Appointments Ltd
- Exhibitions Operations Manager - Events - Up to £45,000
- Weekday Cleaner
- Kitchen Staff
- Programme Co-ordinator - Hybrid working!
- Evening Cleaner
- Evening Cleaners
- Office and Facilities Manager
- Financial Analyst - WFH options!
- Conference Director - up to £50k OTE
- weekday Kitchen Porter
- Exhibition Sales Manager - plus uncapped comm - yr 1 £70k OTE
- Bookkeeper/Credit Controller
- Waiting staff
- Nightshift Warehouse Operative
- Nightshift Warehouse Operative
- Exhibition Assistant
- Exhibitions Operations Manager - Events - Up to £35,000
- Picker & Packer/ Warehouse Operatives
- Account Manager - forward thinking dynamic company!