Salary: Up to £40,000 p.a.
dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client, a Technology Training company, provide instructor led training courses in networking and telecommunications to large businesses in all sectors.
Individually tailored to their customer's needs, there are over 100 internally developed courses focussed on technologies rather than products.
Due to Covid-19, our client are now recording their training sessions and offering online courses.
As a result, a brand new and exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Video Editor to produce, edit and finish the training videos so that the recordings can be watched at anytime.
There will also be additional responsibilities including building the website and marketing.
* Recording raw videos (from e.g.
zoom or webex), and editing them.
The videos are typically 1 day in duration (9am to 5.30pm).
A course will be a minimum of one day through to five days (five videos).
* Inputting transcripts, graphics and chapter titles to enhance footage.
* Improving and correcting lighting, colouring and faulty footage.
* Marketing and website building.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Experienced in the use of Vimeo/Zoom and Webex.
* Training in multimedia and communications helpful.
* Proficiency in editing software programs.
* General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting edge technology.
* Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvement.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician
- CAD Technician - Engineering
- User Researcher (Qualitative Research/UX)
- Financial Controller
- Accounts Senior
- Audit Senior
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer
- Delivery Drivers
- Digital Print Operator
- Junior Marketing Executive
- Event Host & Coordinator
- Head of Procurement (Fibre Telecoms)
- Accountants And Audit Staff
- Project Engineer
- Healthcare Account Manager