Car Service Technician
Car Service Technician - Kendal
Salary - £28,500 to £32,000 + Employee discount + On-site parking
Our client is a long-established family-run business encompassing one of the largest car dealers in Kendal.
Today they lead the way in new and used car sales and offer the widest range of after sales services around.
They are looking to find an innovative and motivated individual who will fill the role of a Car Service Technician.
You will be working from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday and every third Saturday 8.30 am to 5 pm.
* Supported by up-to-date technology in their well-equipped workshop, you will be working on both cars and vans.
* Vehicle maintenance, repair, service, and diagnostics.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Experience in vehicle maintenance, repair, service and diagnostics
* Full drivers' licence
* Able to work as part of a team
* You should be competent in and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in vehicle maintenance, repair, service, and diagnostics.
* You should have previous dealership experience and a diagnostic understanding.
* You will need to be happy to work as part of a team and have an honest and diligent approach to work position.
If you are looking for a truly rewarding career and want to work for a highly successful and established company whose reputation for quality and efficacy far outweighs the others in the industry, then this role is for you.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician